Protecting Hawaii's families and businesses since 1939, Island Insurance is the first and only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for 11 consecutive years. As the state's largest locally-owned and managed P&C insurance company, Island Insurance holds financial strength ratings of "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, one of the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organizations, and has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 12 consecutive years!
Claims Representative - Property
Under some supervision, reviews, investigates, evaluates, negotiates and resolves multi-line property claims. Primarily handles simple claims..
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 1 to 2 years multi-line property and casualty claim adjusting experience required.
• College degree with credits in insurance or building construction related subjects; and property claims adjusting or related experience preferred.
• Continuing education in insurance and job related issues and subjects required. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• State of Hawaii general adjusting license preferred.
• Valid Hawaii Driver’s license and use of own vehicle required.