Protecting Hawaii's families and businesses since 1939, Island Insurance is the first and only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for 14 consecutive years. As the state's largest locally-owned and managed P&C insurance company, Island Insurance holds financial strength ratings of "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, one of the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organizations, and has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 15 consecutive years!
Under direct supervision, trains to become proficient in reviewing, investigating and processing first and third-party property claims for appropriate payment. Additionally, this position is responsible for handling calls and providing service to agents and policyholders regarding claims.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; College degree in a related field of study highly preferred.
• Construction or automotive industry experience preferred.
• Equivalent combination of education, experience, and training will be considered.
• Continuing education in insurance and job related issues and subjects required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Hawaii Driver's license and use of own vehicle preferred.
• State of Hawaii general adjusting license preferred.