Protecting Hawaii's families and businesses since 1939, Island Insurance is the first and only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for 14 consecutive years. As the state's largest locally-owned and managed P&C insurance company, Island Insurance holds financial strength ratings of "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, one of the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organizations, and has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 15 consecutive years!
Collaborate with marketing manager and team to administer and execute marketing projects, with an emphasis on digital marketing, digital corporate communications, and website efforts, that support the Island Insurance corporate marketing plan. Also provides assistance to Island Insurance’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing preferred; and minimum 5 years marketing experience with a Hawaii business.
• 3-5 years experience in traditional and digital marketing, including advertising, direct marketing, social media, and email marketing programs.
• Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in writing.
• Insurance marketing and project management experience preferred.
• Equivalent education, experience, and training will be considered.