Protecting Hawaii's families and businesses since 1939, Island Insurance is the first and only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for 15 consecutive years. As the state's largest locally-owned and managed P&C insurance company, Island Insurance holds financial strength ratings of "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, one of the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organizations, and has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 16 consecutive years!
Train to become proficient in servicing new and existing surety accounts with the intention of extending surety credit per company guidelines and within specified authority levels. Evaluates accounts and provides appropriate underwriting documentation for justification of securing and retention of accounts. Assists with managing the producer force, with a focus on producer and account relationship management.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required; College degree with credits in accounting, business, finance, or insurance related subjects preferred.
• Commercial lines property and casualty experience preferred, including commercial lines rating and knowledge of manual rates and coverages; sales experience preferred.
• Equivalent combination of education, technical and sales background experience will be considered.
• Continuing education in insurance and job related issues and subjects required.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
• Valid Hawaii Driver’s license and use of own vehicle.
• Attainment of or working toward AFSB or other professional designation(s) preferred.