Protecting Hawaii's families and businesses since 1939, Island Insurance is the first and only Hawaii-based company to be recognized as one of the Top 50 Property & Casualty (P&C) Insurance companies in the nation by the Ward Group for 15 consecutive years. As the state's largest locally-owned and managed P&C insurance company, Island Insurance holds financial strength ratings of "A" (Excellent) by A.M. Best, one of the world's oldest and most authoritative insurance company financial ratings organizations, and has been recognized as one of Hawaii’s Best Places to Work for 16 consecutive years!
Directs and manages Personal Lines Insurance Division and Marketing. Responsible for the development and maintenance of a growing, profitable book of personal property and casualty business. Oversees marketing functions and strategic marketing initiatives to meet Company’s goals and objectives. Supervises assigned staff and ensures tasks are completed.
• Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred.
• Requires 10 years underwriting experience and 5 years marketing related experience to include progressive management responsibility.
• Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
• Chartered Property Casualty Underwriter designation preferred.
• Valid Hawaii Driver’s license and use of own vehicle required.